CoS Home    Cos FAQ    Register CoS    Register    Login    Forum    Forum FAQ

Board index » Citadel of Sorcery General Discussions » Quests

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: Tell me about Quests
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:48 am 
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe

Slightly off topic, but related. Do you have any plans on implementing some kind of "badge" or "achievement" system in the game? Not for quests, but maybe for exploration or world events. When I played SWG I was always kind of a "badgewhore", it gives you something to do when you just want to mess around.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:47 pm 
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe

Tayvin wrote:
Slightly off topic, but related. Do you have any plans on implementing some kind of "badge" or "achievement" system in the game? Not for quests, but maybe for exploration or world events. When I played SWG I was always kind of a "badgewhore", it gives you something to do when you just want to mess around.

I imitate "Jatar" : no
Because you'll be too busy ....

Post Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:07 pm 
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Tayvin wrote:

Nothing specific in that area at this time. We have so many other kinds of game play that we don't feel we need this to fill player's time.

Quests
Missions
League Actions
Expeditions
Bounty Hunting
Adventures
Monster Trapping
Crisis
Incursions
Warfare
Campaigns
and mini games.

If later we find that all these different types of game play are not enough, perhaps we'll consider other things.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:13 pm 
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe

Jatar wrote:
Quests
Missions
League Actions
Expeditions
Bounty Hunting
Adventures

I think i will have used up all my available gaming time just on these portions of the game. All i want to do is live the story of Adel the Tyven freelancer.

You can find him at the Ratskeller or some other local Inn with his favorite pint when he is not otherwise .... occupied. His occupation allows him the freedom to deal with Morphael and his minions as the opportunity arises. With the ultimate goal of seeing all people free from their overseers be they Morphael, The Citadel, or the Demons of the Darkhalls.

Like I said who has time for collecting badges and achievements (nothing personal Tayvin) when there is work to be done. Are you going to pull your weight or will history pass you by? You can be a footnote with a couple of badges, or you can be the Hero of your own story.

You decide

Last edited by Adel on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:32 pm 

Adel wrote:
Jatar wrote:
Quests
Missions
League Actions
Expeditions
Bounty Hunting
Adventures
/quote]

I think i will have used up all my available gaming time just on these portions of the game. All i want to do is live the story of Adel the Tyven freelancer.

You can find him at the Ratskeller or some other local Inn with his favorite pint when he is not otherwise .... occupied. His occupation allows him the freedom to deal with Morphael and his minions as the opportunity arises. With the ultimate goal of seeing all people free from their overseers be they Morphael, The Citadel, or the Demons of the Darkhalls.

Like I said who has time for collecting badges and achievements (nothing personal Tayvin) when there is work to be done. Are you going to pull your weight or will history pass you by? You can be a footnote with a couple of badges, or you can be the Hero of your own story.

You decide

Drum-roll , well said Adel...... and a round of applause :)

Look Down.....

Post Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:44 pm 
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe

I like applesauce!

Post Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:47 pm 
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe

Adel wrote:
Jatar wrote:
Quests
Missions
League Actions
Expeditions
Bounty Hunting
Adventures
/quote]

You decide

If there is indeed bounty hunting then I can spend my leisure hours hunting down unsuspecting prey, and that will be good. I remember seeing bounty hunting in a post by one of the dev's, but have not seen any details on it as of yet.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:22 am 
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe

Wyndyn wrote:
I like applesauce!

Hmm applesauce ale.... good call Wyndyn

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Board index » Citadel of Sorcery General Discussions » Quests